We are less slightly less than a week out from Thanksgiving and I have food on my mind! This week, I want to share with you a mouth-watering appetizer you can serve at your Thanksgiving dinner (recipe via Delish, though you can find this on many sites).
What you need:
-Pillsbury (or your preferred brand) crescent dough sheet.
-Wheel of Brie
-24 ct. mini-muffin pan sprayed with cooking spray.
How to make:
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut your wheel of brie vertically and then horizontally so that they are in smaller cubes.
- Unroll the crescent dough sheet, cutting vertically and horizontally so that you have 24 little squares.
- Place your squares of crescent dough into the circular spots in your sprayed mini-muffin pan, shaping them to fit.
- Place 1 cube of brie into each pocket created by the dough.
- Place cranberry sauce on top of each square.
- Top with pecans if desired and cut sprigs of rosemary.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes, then remove.
- Let cool.
- Ready to serve!
What are your favorites appetizers to eat at Thanksgiving dinner?